Listed below are some links which may be found useful by Church members, visitors and groups using the building.
- The Methodist Church of Great Britain
- Newcastle Methodist District
- After Sunday — strengthening the connection between faith, work and the world
- The Buzz - THE BUZZ is a great resource that brings the whole Methodist Connexion together and allows us to share successful ideas between districts, circuits, churches and church groups.
- Visit North East England - the official tourist portal for the North East
- Northumberland County Council - tourist information
- Morpeth Herald - News and information about Morpeth and the surrounding district.
- Organ Recital Diary - for future local and national organ recitals and concerts.
- Morpeth Music Society - the official website for Morpeth Music society who hold a series of concerts in our church each year.
- Sunshine Preschool - The Sunshine Playgroup meets three times a week at Morpeth Methodist Church.
- Sure Start
- Greater Morpeth Development Trust - working for the benefit of the community in Morpeth
- Slimming World - Meeting weekly on our premises
- The Trussel Trust - We support the Wansbeck Food Bank which is part of the work of the Trussell Trust - donations of food can be left at reception.
- Henry Dancer Days - a charity supporting children with osteosarcoma.
- What's On Locally? Click here to find events in the local area.
- Kamuzinda You may enjoy this Power Point recently received from Kamuzinda
- Northumberland Credit Union, a local credit union for local people.
- Mr George's Museum of Time Created and run by local author, Diana Bell
- Adapt (NE) Our primary aim is to improve the quality of life of both disabled people and those disadvantaged by a lack of public transport, in North East England. Follow this link for details of or Dial-a-Ride services
- Northumberland Advice Network The Northumberland Advice Network can help you access advice, support and information on:benefits; housing; debt; relationships; employment; consumer issues; legal issues; health, and Immigration/ Asylum
- Student Minds The UK's student mental health charity - helping to provide students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to talk about their mental health and look out for their peers
- Help and advice on stopping smoking successfully
Have we missed something? If so, email your suggestion to the webmaster.